Search Camera Systems
Browse Camera Systems brands
- Freedom Scientific (10)
- iShot Camera Systems (31)
- iShot Weld-i Weld Camera Systems (8)
- Peerless Creations (5)
- SnakeEye (7)
- Visible Welding WeldWatch Systems (4)
- Wohler (13)
- XBlock Sony Camera & Board Kits (1)
Browse Camera Systems types
- iShot® PTZ Camera Series (8)
- iShot® XtendaCam® Pole Camera Series (3)
- iShot® SeeUV® Series (15)
- iShot® MZ4® Gun Tube System (2)
- Visible Welding® WeldWatch.EDU Weld Tutoring Station (1)
- Visible Welding® WeldWatch® Weld Camera Systems (1)
- Visible Welding® WeldWatch® IR Weld Camera Systems (1)
- Visible Welding® WeldWatch® Fixed Focus C-Mount Weld Camera (1)
- iShot® Weld-i® 1000-S Weld Camera System (1)
- iShot® Weld-i® SAW HD Sub Arc Welding Camera System (1)
- iShot® Weld-i® Full HD Zoom Weld Camera System (1)
- iShot® Weld-i® 625 Weld Camera System (1)
- iShot® HD W-Series Waterproof Cameras (1)
- iShot® SD W-Series Waterproof Cameras (4)
- Sidewinder™ (4)
- iShot® Misc. Systems (14)
- SnakeEye Inspection Systems (6)
- Wohler VIS 200 (2)
- Wohler VIS 250 (2)
- Wohler VIS 350 (5)
- Wohler VIS 400 (3)
- VERSAMag™ High Magnification Visual Inspection System (1)
- HDMag® Visual Inspection Stations (5)
- PKMag® Portable Inspection Device (1)
- X-Mag® Machine Vision Stations (3)
Our iShot® industrial PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) camera systems can withstand punishing and hazardous conditions providing video inspection footage.
The slender, hand held XtendaCam® pole cameras, with motorized tilt, view and illuminate inaccessible areas, delivering crisp video.
The SeeUV® visual inspection tools allow you to obtain incredible images of your target during Magnetic or Penetrant Testing. Available in a variety of configurations, they can be used on large or small components such as aircraft turbine motor drums or spools and shafting.
Our HD-UV and SD gun tube inspection systems reveal the general condition of gun tubes, bores, pipes and mortars at high magnification.
Live on screen views allow instructor demos to be seen by the whole class or video students for 1-on-1 coaching.
View video and stills for analysis & archiving. The 10x zoom weld camera captures both arc and metal without filters.
See through smoke and spatter for a clear view of the arc, puddle and base metal with long wave Infrared technology.
C-Mount, Fixed Focus weld camera is designed for live viewing and recording in the blinding light of arc welding.
Save resources and time by verifying the quality of automated welds in real time with our selection of Weld camera systems.
The SAW camera system allows the user to view and verify the torch, wire feed and orientation of the weld process in real time.