iShot® Weld-i® 1000 Automated Weld Monitoring System
- High resolution color CCD camera in a cooled housing
- Interchangeable optical filters for live arc viewing
- Remote focus and iris control
- Auxiliary lamp for easy targeting
- Variety of lens options for different picture magnifications and focus ranges
- 400°F temperature limit
- Small 1 inch diameter x 3.3 inch length aluminum housing
- Mounting accessories for online machinery attachment
- TIG, MIG, Stick, GTAW weld viewing capability
- Rugged carrying case included
- NTSC or PAL
Save resources and time by verifying the quality of automated welds in real time with the Weld-i® 1000 Weld Monitoring System by iShot® Imaging. This inspection system is a high resolution color CCD camera housed in an air or water-cooled housing that withstands harsh welding environments. A variety of optical filters blocks bright arc light to allow an operator to see the torch tip and the weld pool during the welding process. This unique system provides the opportunity to perform live weld analysis and improve quality control.
To Build your own iShot Weld-i 1000 Weld Monitoring Video System, select one product listing from each category below. Hover your cursor over the "+" for more information about each category selection. When completed click on the add to quote button on the bottom right hand side of this page. If you have any questions, please contact us at 908-496-8008.
iShot Weld-i 1000 Catalog Sheet(3.3 MB)
iShot Weld-i 1000 Manual(1.0 MB)
Weld-i 1000 Quoting Worksheet(236.7 KB)
Worksheet is for INTERNAL USE ONLY. Do not forward this worksheet to our cutomers.
Weld-i® 1000 Thermal Test 600F(4.0 MB)
This document is available for Internal sales use only. Discuss with Bill before releasing to a customer.