A. iShot® PTZ-550A HD Camera System
- Features Sony FCB-EV7500 HD Zoom Camera
- 5.5 Inches in Diameter with a total operating envelope from fixed mount 7.25 inch sphere
- 30x Optical Zoom, Autofocus, Image Stabilization, Automatic Wide Dynamic Range/Gain/White Balance
- Kevlar Reinforce Polyurethane Cable
- Continuous 360 Degree Pan
- 245 Degree Tilt
- 35 Watt Lamps / one spot / flood
- Waterproof, 6061 Anodized aluminum design
- Submersible to 100 Ft.
The iShot® HD PTZ-550A HD Camera System is InterTest’s first Full HD 1080p Pan,Tilt, Zoom camera. The video output of the system is a component video signal (YPBPR,) the camera head can be submerged in up to 100 feet of water.
The iShot® PTZ-550A HD camera system uses Sony’s FCB-EV7500 HD camera module which has a 30x optical zoom lens and over three million pixels. The camera is equipped with a full suite of automatic and manual settings for exposure values, Day/Night mode, zoom, focus, auto focus, and image stabilization which are accessible from the onscreen menu as well as specific buttons built onto the controller for quick changes.
The system can fit through 5.5 inches openings and is 7.2lbs (Camera Head) The PTZ 550A HD camera head has the ability to Pan continuously 360 degrees, as well as Tilt 245 Degrees. The head of the camera is outfitted with two 35 Watt Halogen Lamps, one with a spot reflector the other with a flood reflector. Each light is independently controlled, allowing the user to manually adjust lighting to dynamic environments.
The system includes the PTZ-550A HD Camera Head Assembly with integrated Sony FCB-EH7500, a Control Box for manipulation of the mechanical motions, the lighting system, and the advanced controls of the camera module itself. Also included is a 100 foot Kevlar, Reinforced Polyurethane Cable with deployment reel.
The PTZ-550A HD is easily implemented onto pre-existing mounting mechanism and was designed with being easily retrofitted to pre-existing inspection stations.
Common applications for the PTZ-550A HD include Nuclear Fuel Bundle/Serial Number Verification, Reactor Vessel, Large Pipe Inspections, Monitoring of Contaminated Rooms and Hot Cells, Steam Generator Bowl and Secondary Side Inspection, and Tanks and Vessels. Some other non-nuclear applications include Weld Inspections, Corrosion Evaluation, Fuel tank inspection and any kind of application where human access is either dangerous or impossible.
- Fits through 5.5 inch (140mm) diameter opening
- Can turn to right angle in 6 inch ID pipe
- Total operating envelope from fixed mount 7.25 inch (184.2mm) sphere
- Overall height 11 inches
- 7.2 lbs. (3.4 kgs)
- Utilizes the HD Sony FCB-EV7500 HD Color Camera
- 30x Optical Zoom
- Auto Focus Zoom
- Image Stabilization
- 1/2.8-type sensor delivers true HD (1080p) video at 30fps
- Automatic Wide D On/Off
- Auto Gain
- Auto White Balance
- 6061 Anodized Aluminum Housing can accommodate
- Submersible and Rated to 100’ (30.48 M) Depth
- Kevlar, Reinforced Polyurethane Cable
- Continuous 360 degree Pan, 245 degree tilt
- Illumination - Two 35 Watt Lamps, one Spot and one Flood
- 3 - 10-32 tapped holes in base for mounting
- Quick Change Module and Lamps
- Control Box 110-250 Universal, 50/60 Hz
HD 100 foot Kevlar, Reinforced Polyurethane Cable with strain relief connecting the base of the camera unit to the camera control unit. The cable to camera head connection is submersible in water up to 100 feet.
iShot® PTZ-550A HD Camera System Catalog Sheet(1.4 MB)