iShot® iGrab™ Articulating Guide Tubes for FOSAR Retrieval Tools and Videoscopes
- Guide tubes are available in lengths of 12 ft or 18 ft
- For use with retrieval tools no larger than 6mm OD (Channel ID 6mm)
- Outer diameter of distal tip measures 10.7mm
- 4 way articulation, 100 degrees*
- Handset is equipped with two controller knobs for articulation
- Tungsten covered bronze braid bending neck
- Tungsten Channel
- Insertion tube material Galvanized steel/PVC/Tungsten Braid/Polyurethane
- Objective Head and Angle Sleeve are 300 series Stainless Steel
- 6061-T6 Aluminum with Black Hardcoat handle
The 12 ft or 18 ft iShot® iGrab™ 10.7mm OD articulating guide tube allows distal tip directional manipulation of retrieval tools measuring no more that 6mm OD. The 4 way articulating guide tube distal tip is controlled by a handset equipped with two knobs allowing for movement up to 90 degrees in 4 directions.
*Depending on the flexibility of the tool inserted into the guide tube, 100 degrees may not be achieved.
Includes articulating Guide Tube and storage case (26” x 24” x 8”).
iShot® iGrab™ 4 Way Articulating Guide Tube Drawing(140.7 KB)
||AGT-6-4W-12||OD 10.7mm / ID 6mm||12 ft||N/A|
||AGT-6-4W-18||OD 10.7mm / ID 6mm||18 ft||N/A|