E. iShot® XBlock® Outdoor FCB-EV7520 HIGH SENSITIVITY Camera with 30x Zoom, Full HD 1080/30p and 48V PoE IP Interface - IP-67
- Integrated Sony FC-EV7520 Block Camera
- High Sensitivity
- 48v PoE IP Ethernet connection, CPU/OS: 32bit RISC Processor/Embedded Linux
- Outdoor IP-67 rated housing with impulse connector and Schrader valve
- Cable provides power over ethernet connection
- 1080/30p, 720/30p
- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.01 lx (F1.6, AGC on,1/30 s)
- Approx. 2.14 million effective pixels
- Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function
- Includes STARVIS™ technology to realize high picture quality in visible light and near-infrared light
- VISCA is a communications protocol
Sony FCB-EV7520 High Sensitivity Camera with 48v PoE IP Interface in an Outdoor, IP-67 Housing
iShot® XBlock® FULL HD Outdoor IP Camera integrates the Sony FCB-EV7520 high sensitivity block camera with a 48v PoE IP Ethernet connection Enclosed in a IP-67 rated housing with impulse connector and Schrader valve. The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera offers full 1080/30p high definition output with a 30x zoom and 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor (approx. 2.14 million effective pixels). In high sensitivity mode the camera can operate effectively in lighting levels as low as 0.01 lx (F1.6, AGC on, 1/30 s). Features include VISCA command protocol, Advanced Noise Reduction, Auto ICR, Spherical Privacy Zone Masking and Visibility Enhancer.
The Sony FCB-EV7520 HD block camera uses a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor (approx. 2.14 million effective pixels) that supports FULL HD (high definition) to produce high-quality images.
The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera is equipped with a bright zoom lens with 30× optical zoom and F1.6 aperture (optical zoom + digital zoom = 360×).
Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function.
The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera's video signals can be output as digital and analog Y/Pb/Pr outputs. Depending on register settings, you can select from a variety of digital output methods: 1080/30p, 720/30p.
An infrared (IR) Cut-Filter can be disengaged from the image path for increased sensitivity in low light environments. The ICR will automatically engage depending on the ambient light, allowing the Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera to be effective in day/night environment.
VISCA is a communications protocol, which enables the FCBEV7520 to be controlled remotely from a host computer/controller. VISCA is trademark of Sony Corporation.
Six memory locations are provided to temporally save and recall up to sixteen sets of camera settings.
A Privacy Zone Masking function (max. 24 blocks) is available.
A Motion Detection (MD) function is available.
A title composed of up to 11 lines can be set for displaying on the screen. 20 characters can be used on one line.
Adjustable AE response speed.
Sony HD Block Camera EV Series Catalog Sheet(1.3 MB)