C. iShot® XBlock® Indoor FCB-EV7520 HIGH SENSITIVITY Camera with 30x Zoom, Full HD 1080/30p and IP Interface
- IP Ethernet connection, CPU/OS: 32bit RISC Processor/Embedded Linux
- Extruded Aluminum (6063 alloy) rugged housing with black powder coating, IP-40 Rating
- Cable provides power and ethernet connection
- Integrated Sony FC-EV7520 Block Camera
- 1080/30p, 720/30p
- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Minimum Illumination Color: 0.01 lx (F1.6, AGC on,1/30 s)
- Approx. 2.14 million effective pixels
- Using progressive scan, images with a wide dynamic range
- Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function
- Includes STARVIS™ technology to realize high picture quality in visible light and near-infrared light
- VISCA is a communications protocol
- Powder coat aluminum housing with 1/4-20 mount
Sony FCB-EV7520 HIGH SENSITIVITY Camera with IP Interface in an Indoor Housing
iShot® XBlock® FULL HD IP Camera integrates the Sony FCB-EV7520 HIGH SENSITIVITY block camera with an IP Ethernet connection in a rugged, indoor housing. The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera offers full 1080/30p high definition output with a 30x zoom and 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor (approx. 2.14 million effective pixels). In high sensitivity mode the camera can operate effectively in lighting levels as low as 0.01 lx (F1.6, AGC on, 1/30 s). Features include VISCA command protocol, Advanced Noise Reduction, Auto ICR, Spherical Privacy Zone Masking and Visibility Enhancer.
The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera is equipped with a bright zoom lens with 30× optical zoom and F1.6 aperture (optical zoom + digital zoom = 360×).
Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function.
The Sony FCB-EV7520 block camera's video signals can be output as digital and analog Y/Pb/Pr outputs. Depending on register settings, you can select from a variety of digital output methods: 1080/30p, 720/30p.
VISCA is a communications protocol, which enables the FCBEV7520 to be controlled remotely from a host computer/controller. VISCA is trademark of Sony Corporation.
Six memory locations are provided to temporally save and recall up to sixteen sets of camera settings.
A Privacy Zone Masking function (max. 24 blocks) is available.
A Motion Detection (MD) function is available.
A title composed of up to 11 lines can be set for displaying on the screen. 20 characters can be used on one line.
Adjustable AE response speed.