A. iShot® XBlock® Indoor Full HD FCB-EV7500 Camera with 30x Zoom and 3G-SDI Video Output - TW
- Sony FCB-EV7500 Block Camera
- M43 x .75 lens adapter insert with max thread depth of 2.6mm (.10”)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080
- 30x Zoom
- 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Approx. 2.14 million effective pixels
- Using progressive scan, images with a wide dynamic range
- Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function
- An infrared (IR) Cut-Filter can be disengaged from the image path for increased sensitivity in low light environments
- VISCA is a communications protocol
- Powder coat aluminum housing with 1/4-20 mount
Sony FCBEV7500 with 3GSDI in an Indoor Housing
3G SDI Indoor Camera! The integrated Sony FCB-EV7500 block camera with 30x zoom provides a 1/2.8" Exmor CMOS image sensor (approx. 2.14 million effective pixels) that supports 3G SDI and FULL HD (high definition) to produce high-quality images. Using progressive scan, images with a wide dynamic range can be obtained with the newly developed image signal processor (Wide Dynamic Range mode).
The Sony FCB-EV7500 block camera is equipped with a bright zoom lens with 30× optical zoom and F1.6 aperture (optical zoom + digital zoom = 360×).
Low-noise images can be obtained even in low-light environments using the Noise Reduction function.
The Sony FCB-EV7500 block camera's video signals can be output as digital and analog Y/Pb/Pr outputs. Depending on register settings, you can select from a variety of digital output methods: 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 720p/29.97, 720p/25.
An infrared (IR) Cut-Filter can be disengaged from the image path for increased sensitivity in low light environments. The ICR will automatically engage depending on the ambient light, allowing the Sony FCB-EV7500/C block camera to be effective in day/night environment.
VISCA is a communications protocol, which enables the FCB-EV7500 to be controlled remotely from a host computer/controller. VISCA is trademark of Sony Corporation.
Six memory locations are provided to temporally save and recall up to sixteen sets of camera settings.
A Privacy Zone Masking function (max. 24 blocks) is available.
A Motion Detection (MD) function is available.
A title composed of up to 11 lines can be set for displaying on the screen. 20 characters can be used on one line.
Adjustable AE response speed.